Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Update on website

Today while working on my website I looked online for more gifs that will decorate my website. I searched famous African dancers such as the unique silver dancers and the ceo dancers, But I also searched some African dances such as the shoki , azonto and kukere. African dances consist mostly of hip movement and moving of their butt. Their dances usually consist of moving those parts but also their whole body with it
Next week I intend on finding research in books alongside interviewing my mother and friends on African music and dances. Hopefully I can use their responds to update my website. Mostly I will be gathering a lot of interesting facts, lyrics , some videos and dances to make the website more appealing. Its going to be a hard project but if I keep everything up to date I should be able to accomplish it up to my expatiations.

No comments:

Post a Comment