Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Third work day

Today I rearranged the items on my website.  I researched different African dances and tried to find gifs so they would catch the attention of the audience. I'm very excited about this project so far but I know that its going to take a lot of work . I still have a lot to do and I'm very far behind when it comes to my work ethnic. I really need to get my game up.
I still need to get a book that associated with my topic because I know a lot but not enough. I'm hoping that the website itself will be very appealing. I want it to catch the eye but not be too overpowering because I want the audience to pay attention to the information that is given and not just see it and let it go through their ears. I'm having very complications but I'm sure I can resolve them. Once I get caught up I can start exploring more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment