Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Fourth Workday

I talked to my mom about some cultural music and dances and She gave me such amazing information. She informed me about native dances and mascots that use dancing for various things . She also talked about the colors they use in the fabrics and what each color means for the dancers. Some dancers wear beads and some wear masks. It was overall very interesting . I will be sure to incorporate what she told me into my website .
 I'm also thinking about incorporating videos from YouTube into my websites. Whenever I figure out how to do so, Hopefully its sometime soon. I really think that it will help the audience understand the movement and everything about this culture as one. They will be able to see the outfit, Colors, Accessories , Music and dancing all together as one. This project is helping me with my dancing because I'm interested in learning how to incorporate their moves with other moves I know .

No comments:

Post a Comment