Today I worked on gathering the information I got from various people. I have everything organized in my English notebook. I still have yet to find a book that will be suitable for this topic from our library but I shall keep looking. My mom ( Expert) told me if I need anymore information she will be sure to tell me more. I'm really going to take advantage of her offer at many times.
Now I still have to figure out how to incorporate the YouTube videos I found with my website. I have to be very careful and make sure I credit to the author of the videos. I may end up changing the layout of my website. To me it looks more and more boring as the days go by. Hopefully all the details I put into it helps it look brighter .
No comments:
Post a Comment